- #WillingBees campaign
- About Us
- Areas Covered
- Areas Covered
- Working With Us
- Consultant Job Description
- Consultant Login
- Last Will & Testament
- DIY Wills
- Video Call Wills
- Home Visit Wills
- Estate Planning
- Power of Attorney
- Living Will
- Choosing an Executor
- Laws of Intestacy
- Funeral Plans
- Contact Us
- Document Storage
- Customer Area
- Thank You
- Thank You
- The Biggest Compliment
- Should You Write Your Own Will?
- Leaving a legacy to your disabled child
- Catch 22 – The Inheritance Tax “v” Probate conundrum
- Planning for Dementia
- Stepsisters Inheritance feud relies upon a 20th Century Law
- Brexit & Probate – No news one way or another
- You can now leave another £25,000 to your descendants TAX FREE!
- Asked to be Power of Attorney? 7 crucial things you need to know!
- Property Ownership and your rights
- Living together & bereavement – do you have any rights?
- Common Law Marriage and Bereavement – Three True Stories
- Inheritance disputes and how to avoid them
- New Baby? Three Reasons why Now is the time to write or update your Will.
- As of today, leave another £25,000 to your descendants TAX FREE!
- 5 Things that can happen if you don’t make a Will
- What happens if your Business Partner dies?
- What Happens to your Pets When You Die?
- Leaving a Legacy to Charity
- Just Wills and Legal Services is Recruiting!
- Conducting a Life Audit – How has your life changed in 5 years?
- Why today’s modern families need professional Will writing advice
- When is a Will invalid?
- How do Estate Planners work with your Financial Advisor?
- Just Wills and Legal Services announce acquisition of Bradley and Burrells Ltd
- Executor Nightmares
- What is a Home Probate Service?
- What is Jeremy Corbyn’s Plan for Inheritance Tax?
- Inheritance Tax Planning in 2017
- Why (and how) did animal charities successfully fight this Will Challenge?
- Guide to Lasting Power of Attorney for Business Owners
- Does your Investment Plan include an Estate Plan?
- Christmas Gifting
- How a prepaid funeral plan will save you money… and heartache
- Can a Will be changed after death?
- What Grandparents Need to Know Now
- Wills – what new parents need to know now
- When your adult child divorces
- Just Wills and Legal Services are hiring!
- Gifting and Trusts
- Birth of a Grandchild
- Property or Business Abroad: how will Brexit affect your Will?
- Five Steps to a Watertight Will
- Just Wills and Legal Services announce acquisition of Affinity Wills Legal Group
- Did “the artist formerly known as Prince” really die without leaving a Will?
- How to Avoid High Probate Costs
- Inheritance Tax planning like a Cameron
- Separated but not Divorced
- What are the Rights of Donor Children when it comes to Inheritance?
- Kids of the 90s, remember – you’re the grown ups now!
- Recently separated? What to do next to change your Will
- True Story: “How my Step-Mother cut me out of my Father’s inheritance”
- Why nobody loves a Will Writer
- I’ve been asked to be an Executor – what should I know?
- An unusual Christmas gift: donating your brain to science
- Kids of the 80s – it’s time to make your will
- Why Planning Your Funeral is a Happy Event
- Reunion After Adoption: a client case study
- 5 reasons you should put your child’s inheritance in trust
- A Lack of Trust: Client Case Study
- Care Fees Cap Delay: What does it mean for your future?
- Can the Courts Overturn Your Will?
- Inheritance Tax: Client Case Studies
- Do you trust your Spouse? Then get a Lasting Power of Attorney
- Common Law Marriage, the Unicorn and other myths
- 5 Intestacy Nightmares You Can Avoid
- What you need to know about new Inheritance Tax rules from April 2017