When you invite our Consultants into your home, your safety and wellbeing are of the highest importance to us.
We comply with the Government guidance on Covid-19 when conducting Home Visits. This may vary depending on both where you live and when your appointment is planned to take place.
We also follow further safety recommendations provided by the Society of Will Writers (of which we are an active member).
When a Consultant visits your home, they will:
● Not have had any Covid-19 symptoms within the past 14 days
● Not have knowingly been in contact with anyone who has expressed Covid-19 symptoms within the past 14 days
● Follow social distance guidelines (remembered as ‘Hands, Face, Space’)
● Wear a mask during the meeting at your request
● Sanitise hands before and after and sanitise any writing materials
● Pay particular attention to clients who are classed as vulnerable
The health of our consultants is also of great importance to us, and will not enter your home if you (or anyone in your household) is displaying symptoms of Covid-19 at the time of your appointment, or has within the past 14 days.
What to do if you or anyone in your household has Covid-19 symptoms
We respectfully ask that should you, or any members of your household, develop any Covid-19 symptoms (or have been in contact with anyone in the past 14 days who has), that you do not proceed with your Home Visit appointment. Your local consultant or a member of our Head Office team will be happy to schedule a new appointment in person or schedule a Video Consultation.