Self Employed Will Writer / Estate Planning Consultants with an Attractive OTE
Attractive OTE plus Profit share scheme plus share option scheme
Just Wills & Legal Services is a large Will writing organisation in the UK. As a national company we focus on providing a complete estate planning service to customers across the UK. Our services have evolved to offer the full range of Estate Planning products. With national coverage we continue to grow and now have further business opportunities for Estate Planning Consultants across the UK.
Main tasks and duties
As a professional Estate Planning Consultant you will be expected to provide a Will writing service to clients.
The role will involve developing your own localised sales and marketing plan to generate your own leads, and taking Will instructions primarily from face-to-face meetings and home visits. Drafting a Will is a specialist activity and Just Wills & Legal Services have built their service around helping clients understand the range of options available and constructing a bespoke product and service that meets our clients objectives.
You will deliver services to clients in your local area and provide advice to clients on –
- Estate Planning Wills
- Document Storage
- Lasting Power of Attorney
- Advance Directives
- Probate and Trustee Services
- Land Transactions
- Business Services
Skills Knowledge and Experience Required
- Desire and determination to have your own business within the structure and security of the Just Wills & Legal Services
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Excellent client care skills
- Ability to deal with matters confidentially
- Full UK driving licence and own transport
You Do Not need to have any special qualifications as full comprehensive training will be provided.
If you are interested in working with us please complete the form below and we will give you access to our affiliate brochure as well as organising one of the team to contact you: